TechRepublic members' questions highlighted address issues with MCITP Server Administrator, setting up an ISP, Wi-Fi, web site security, batch files in Active Directory, Microsoft Office Word 2010, and more.
With the help from the TechRepublic member Hal 9000, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- MCITP Server Administrator- How difficult is it?
- Vertical handover
- Need help with a sound card
- ISP set up
- Connecting D-Link DAP-1360 Wireless N Range Extender to office network?
- Wi-Fi issue?
- How to save a docx after using mail merge in Word 2010
- Email paystubs or make viewable without Outlook Web App?
- How can I secure a data file on my web site
- How do I auto email data from Excel when saving?
- How do I push batch file through Active Directory?
- Need IPAM Solution?
- Rollback becomes form exit with contradictory messages
- How can I stop my email from sending automatically while I'm still typing!
- Windows Installer freezes and then resumes after 10-20 minutes?