TechRepublic members' questions highlighted address issues with capturing video streams, minislot query, ODBC Progress Driver Setup, gap filling apps, Microsoft Office Outlook, application controlled graphics, and more.
With the help from the TechRepublic member Hal 9000, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- I want to capture the video streams using the RDP 7 video redirection feature
- Minislot query
- How do I get Win7 & Outlook 2003 to connect to Exchange Server
- Network connection monitoring
- Outlook 2007 doesn't show entire message?
- What could be the reason for ODBC Progress Driver Setup Error?
- How do I fix my Pastel My Invoicing backup?
- Gap filling apps?
- Application controlled graphics?
- What's your funniest/craziest story from work?
- How to configure openssh server for display output on client machine?