TechRepublic members' questions highlighted address issues with Microsoft Word, ActiveSync, Remote Desktop, workstation roaming profiles, Active Directory, and more.
With the help from the TechRepublic member Hal 9000, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- How can Word and JPEG files disappear?
- Outlook not decoding base64 mails
- Can ActiveSync wipe an iPhone when the user leaves?
- Can't Remote Desktop our Server
- Workstation roaming profiles not updated
- Connection problem switch to router
- Windows Installer. V 4.5.6001.22159 pop up
- School Networking Needs
- Need a good TIF Viewer Program for Windows 7
- Citrix terminal account gets locked frequently
- How do I access the Serial Port using WSH?
- Active Directory cannot start
- Veritas Netbackup Symantec 6.5.4
- How to import my contacts in Apple desktop to my Outlook Web Access?
- How to AD DS DNS migration 2008
- Screwed up our company domain?