The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with Mitel compatible softphones, write-protected flash drives, folder restrictions, data center humidity, Oracle procurement solutions, and much more.
With the help from the TechRepublic member Hal 9000, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to email@example.com.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Mitel compatible softphone
- Write-protected flash drive
- How to run bat file as a local administrator
- Folder Restriction on Network Drive
- I downloaded Bootvis to improve my XP boot performance but doesn't work
- Outlook - Resend this message - Changes Dictionary
- Can't find audio driver after downgrading laptop
- Humidity in the data center: How low is too low?
- Printer networking problem
- Windows Media Center - Internet TV issues
- Adobe X not printing/saving in web browser
- Anyone have experience with Oracle procurement solutions?
- How do I add "Domain Users" to the local group "administrators"