TechRepublic members' questions highlighted address issues with managing multiple computer configurations, roaming profiles, div tags, Microsoft Word, e-book piracy, Skype, and more.
With the help from the TechRepublic member Hal 9000, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to email@example.com.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- What is the best OS to use as a real machine and virtual machine host?
- Most of the companies using SQL Server 2005 or 2008 nowadays?
- Can't send or receive any emails with one specific URL in the body
- There is a way to teardown a MyTouch 4G and change the 3G hardware?
- Computer turning off and on, on its own
- How do I manage the the configurations of 30 computers?
- How to remove div tags from query output?
- How do you save styles for use in ALL Word documents?
- Workstation Roaming Profiles not updated
- Why is only one laptop opening/saving files slowly on a peer-to-peer network?
- Windows 7 Sidebar
- How to prevent e-book piracy?
- How to stop number be presented as a phone number with Skype actions?
- How to get Safari Internet browser on Windows to view PDF files?