TechRepublic members' questions highlighted address issues with password management, Microsoft Outlook, identity management solutions, apps vanishing on Minimise, Symantic errors, Macintosh freezing, and more.
With the help from the TechRepublic member Hal 9000, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- PDF and FTP site
- How do I start a data warehouse company?
- Password management recommendations
- Auto spell check freezing Outlook
- Application Crash - Shared from 64 Bit to 32 Bit Windows
- Changing from WinXP to Linux OS
- Identity Management Solution
- I need to setup a Multinet on the LAN side of a router I do not control
- How to make MSO 2010 find a file for me?
- OS keeps reinstalling
- Exporting MS Outlook 2000 to MS Outlook 2010
- Apps vanish on Minimise
- Symantic endpoint Error- upgarde patch cannot be installed
- Macintosh: black screen of death, freeze-ups
- SBS 2008 Move User Redirected files to replicated domain DFS namespace
- Outlook 2003 emails get unfiled
- Win 7 Pro machines - incorrigible