TechRepublic members' questions highlighted address issues with IT documentation templates, Customize Task Pane in Windows XP, printing with an HP laptop, killing router connections, and more.
With the help from the TechRepublic member Hal 9000, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to email@example.com.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Help with IT documentation template
- Customize Task Pane in XP
- Unwanted keyboard shortcut with dual monitors
- Can't print from HP Pavilion laptop
- Where is the best place to compare mobile platforms with limited resources
- We are upgrading a raid array and...
- How to kill multiple (and/or unwanted) connections to my router?
- Only 2 GB available to srink out of total 939 GB
- WOL from DOS OK, WOL from Windows NOT OK
- What makes us think Microsoft intentionally releases substandard software