TechRepublic members' questions highlighted address issues with a BIOS - SATA hard drive error, USB security, pooling unused disk space, blocking wireless internet access, mapping drives, and more.
With the help from the TechRepublic member Hal 9000, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- BIOS - SATA Hard Drive Error - JBOD problem
- Improving security using USB?
- If a mirrored SATA drive fails, how does it notify the user of the failure?
- Pooling networked computers unused disk space?
- How do I block my wireless internet access?
- How can I set file/folder ownership regardless of OS or domain
- I hate using HP's driver sites
- How to install Good Technologies - Windows Server 2008
- Problems mapping drive to AS/400