TechRepublic members' questions highlighted address issues with event logging software, calendar or contact sharing, Windows XP, SIP ports, printing in UNIX, and more.
With the help from the TechRepublic member Hal 9000, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- IT support event logging software?
- Calendar or contact sharing
- Forward-DNS does NOT match Reverse-DNS?
- Windows XP doesn't recognize & in path names for DOS apps?
- How to connect my hard drive to network through router
- GPRS/EDGE configuration
- Which search engine is more beneficial and easy to use?
- SIP Ports blocked by ISP
- Help, What is wrong with my Samsung S2 hard drive?
- How to change the language of Outlook Web Access default folders?
- How to configure a VLAN in HP ProCurve 1800 series?
- How do I combine 6 JPGs into 1 big pic using Paint Shop Pro?
- Slow and delayed printing in UNIX