TechRepublic members' questions highlighted address issues with implementing a video conferencing system, pinging nodes, using Samba as an application server, server ROI, Windows Server 2008, and more.
With the help from the TechRepublic member Hal 9000, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Implementing a video conferencing system?
- I have internet connection for all nodes but can't ping all nodes. Help!
- Forward-DNS does NOT match Reverse-DNS?
- How to use Samba as an application server
- Unsharp horizontal lines on my monitor moving very fast vertically?
- How do I limit students to use only specific wireless routers?
- ROI on Server?
- Software to control bandwidth of client from Win2008 Server
- How do you configure the computer list in remote web workplace?