TechRepublic members' questions highlighted address issues with CATS data, Windows Server 2008, antivirus programs, downloading email attachments in Outlook 7, KMS Server, SMTP Server, and more.
With the help from the TechRepublic member Hal 9000, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to email@example.com.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Error upgrading Server 2008 to R2
- Is there any industry standard security documentation I can use a baseline?
- Simple CAT5 data run just will not work?
- Anyone remember the name of the FF plugin for viewing jpeg data?
- Can you recommend a free good antivirus program and one remote control?
- How can I get BIOS to detect HDD?
- Is my wireless internet being stolen?
- How do I download (save) emaiI attachments from OWA using IE9?
- I can't use the 'from field' in Outlook 2007 / Exchange 2003
- How to fix the Windows XP run command?
- How do I change KMS Server? Do I need to?
- Research into what would be the best software based encryption method?
- My SMTP Server being used by scammer
- Windows 2008 SBS duplicate forwarded emails issue