TechRepublic members' questions highlighted address issues with Windows 7, PMP certification, Outlook 2003, FSMO roles on Server 2008, Bluetooth tethering, cell phone email notifications, and more.
With the help from the TechRepublic member Hal 9000, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to email@example.com.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Have a suggestion for software not autostarting with Windows 7?
- Delegation and Inheritance
- PMP certification worth it?
- RPC over HTTP on BlackBerry cannot send email
- Outlook 2003 incoming email HTML code being received?
- The Request Session Access Is Denied Server 2008 R2
- Outlook email priorities on update?
- Why do the FSMO roles on Server 2008 R2 cause shares to drop?
- Ping ISA Server 2006
- Recovery of a Small Business Server 2003 R2 system
- Bluetooth tethering viable?
- If I use a cell phone for internet on a PC, is it affected by virus?
- How to secure MS remote desktop for cloud work under Win7?
- Any resources for Win7 on a 2003 domain?
- Can you help me in relation to Nokia E71 email notifications?