TechRepublic members' questions highlighted address issues with Microsoft Office Outlook 2003, tracking cell phones, Acronis Snap Deploy Imaging, Windows 7, start-up time, computer certifications, and more.
With the help from the TechRepublic member Hal 9000, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to email@example.com.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Outlook 2003 incoming email HTML code being received?
- Is there any web site that can track cellphones?
- Acronis Snap Deploy Imaging with Windows 7?
- 184.108.40.206 has stopped working
- Tips/tricks/recommendations to decrease start-up time?
- Is there a high demand for certifications for computer science or IT?
- Why won't libpcap find my device?