TechRepublic members' questions highlighted address issues with iPhone Wi-Fi connections, Windows XP load times, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and more.
With the help from the TechRepublic member Hal 9000, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Shutdown group of domain computers?
- Why won't my iPhone Wi-Fi connect to 2nd location w/Exch 2003?
- Windows XP slow loading OS
- Can anyone help me take better pics on my Kodak v570?
- How to deploy custom Windows 7 Image via WDS on Server 2008 R2?
- Who are the best suppliers and distributors in the UK at the moment?