With the help from the TechRepublic member Hal 9000, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Password data base
- How do I make my Vivicam 3695 flash on pics?
- Should I run Defraggler on devices?
- Why does Word, Excel, and Access open blank the first time?
- Excel/Outlook 2003 freezes up after recent Windows/Office Updates - Help?
- Could they add a My Stuff link shown near the top of main page after logging in?
- How do you downloaded embedded Flash video?
- Copying user profiles to a new networked machine on the same domain?
- What's up with my disk?
- gMail new format issue
- How come I can get internet but can't get server?
Sonja Thompson started at TechRepublic in October 1999. She is a former Senior Editor at TechRepublic.