TechRepublic members' questions highlighted address issues with passwords, Defraggler, Microsoft Office Suite, Flash video, copying user profiles, Gmail, server connectivity, and more.
With the help from the TechRepublic member Hal 9000, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to email@example.com.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Password data base
- How do I make my Vivicam 3695 flash on pics?
- Should I run Defraggler on devices?
- Why does Word, Excel, and Access open blank the first time?
- Excel/Outlook 2003 freezes up after recent Windows/Office Updates - Help?
- Could they add a My Stuff link shown near the top of main page after logging in?
- How do you downloaded embedded Flash video?
- Copying user profiles to a new networked machine on the same domain?
- What's up with my disk?
- gMail new format issue
- How come I can get internet but can't get server?