The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, SpinRite6, event monitoring software, locking down folder structures in Windows, and much more.
With the help from the TechRepublic member Hal 9000, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010
- Help with SpinRite6
- Migrate WIN2K AD to WIN2K3 AD
- Outlook 2007 junk email settings for entire domain
- Windows Network - Locking down folder structure
- Outlook 'Sent Mail' dated in the future?
- I have a Win 2003 Server running DHCP and DNS and can not ping it
- Help files for Ruby on Rails
- I am looking for Event monitoring software
- Desktop icon size specified via Active Directory
- Has anyone tested upside-down-ternet?
- Domain Admin Account - switching from Roaming to Local
- Some Outlook 2007 clients can not connect to Exchange 2010