The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with smart IT, Mac OS VPN server routing, fingerprint sensors, flash drives, admin privileges, downloads, PSP, and much more.
With the help from the TechRepublic member Hal 9000, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Smart IT: How do you define it?
- I'm getting DCOM 10006 error between a SBS 2008 and a 2003 Standard Server
- Mac OS VPN server routing
- Lock flash drives
- How to get the image from the fingerprint sensor in LG GW820 expo?
- Should TechRepublic merge with FaceBook?
- Mac user cannot log onto computer without unplugging the network cable
- How much administrative privileges do your employees have?
- Download problem
- Yet another PSP problem
- iTunes song lyrics