The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with HAN technology, Windows 7 XP Mode, remote desktop, groups policies, using hosted QuickBooks solutions, and much more.
With the help from the TechRepublic member Hal 9000, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- How do we verify HAN technology throughput?
- Win 7 XP Mode
- Remote Desktop fails after login only when on Wi-Fi
- How do I require a password for an individual to access the internet?
- WYSE VDI logging off issues
- 2008 servers not taking Computer Policy from group policies
- Is it secure to use hosted QuickBooks solutions?
- Regular PSP battery turned into Pandora battery