"Why IT departments should support iPad users" is just one of the discussions that made this week's Hot 5 list. Watch the video to view the rest. If you're not a fan of video, you can choose to just listen to the audio file.Hot 5 discussion threads:
- Why IT departments should support iPad users (Erik Eckel)
- CIOs say IT should not block social media sites (Jason Hiner)
- Should I go into software development? (Justin James)
- The future of security: Will our brains host botnets? (Chad Perrin)
- Five things I hate about corporate IT (Patrick Gray)
- santeewelding (136 posts)
- Palmetto (129 posts)
- boxfiddler (85 posts)
- Deadly Ernest (81posts)
- OH Smeg (77 posts)
Here are a few other links that you should check out:
- In memory of Old Mycroft (Brian Drake)
- TechRepublic Questions of the Week - April 19, 2010
- TR member Garden Club gallery
- TR Member pet pics
- TR Member tattoo pics
- TR Member costume pics
If you'd like to contribute to the pics galleries, please send us your photos.
Also, don't forget to sign up for the TechRepublic Community Central newsletter!Addendum:
If you just celebrated a birthday, please let us know so that we can give you a shout out next year. Also, if your birthday is quickly approaching, we want to know that too!
Have you RSVPed for "TechRepublic Live 2010: The Changing Face of IT?" This is the tech conference with a community twist that we're hosting from June 30 to July 2 in Louisville, KY. We hope you can attend!TR Member contributions = swag We are collecting TR member submissions — photos, original video clips, and audio files — so that we can assemble them in a monthly community video. Our e-mail address is trol at techrepublic.com. If we don't receive enough submissions, that means there won't be a video for that particular month. However, for those of you who do contribute, we'll send you some free TR swag!
Sonja Thompson started at TechRepublic in October 1999. She is a former Senior Editor at TechRepublic.