The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with IIS configuration, mapping a shared drive, choosing a smartphone for Exchange email, encrypting wireless data, detaching a VHD, and much more.
With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- IIS configuration
- HP KVM Series EO1013, firmware update problems
- Software Restriction Policies in Windows Server 2003 based Domain
- Mapped Share Drive
- Preferred smartphones for Exchange email?
- ISA Server not blocking some clients
- Encrypting wireless data
- DriveShield VS. DeepFreeze vs. Centurion Guard
- Move Exchange 2K3 from a Windows 2K DC computer
- Detach a VHD
- How do I export Issues from the Active Directory Snapshot Tool 5.0?
- Random paste from Office Clipboard
- Anti spam is rejecting mails - how to fix it