The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with Outlook 2000, Microsoft Word, simulating MIPS instruction execution in Java, and more.
With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This first question was sent to me directly from TR member Softworks. Please post your answer in the discussion thread.
I am having a problem with Outlook 2000. I can receive e-mails, but I can't send e-mails. Attached is the error I'm receiving. Any thoughts?
Here are other highlighted questions from last week:
- Driver.cab not installed during XP installation
- Belarc Advisor
- PC will not shut down
- Trap 00000006 Exception - Compaq
- How to identify the users in the network
- Word 2000 document, missing pages when viewed in Word 2007
- Help with my career / job
Help! I can't do my homework: