With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to email@example.com.
This first question was sent to me directly from TR member Softworks. Please post your answer in the discussion thread.
I am having a problem with Outlook 2000. I can receive e-mails, but I can't send e-mails. Attached is the error I'm receiving. Any thoughts?
Here are other highlighted questions from last week:
- Driver.cab not installed during XP installation
- Belarc Advisor
- PC will not shut down
- Trap 00000006 Exception - Compaq
- How to identify the users in the network
- Word 2000 document, missing pages when viewed in Word 2007
- Help with my career / job
Help! I can't do my homework:
Related Topics:Enterprise Software Developer Open Source Software Mobility Cloud
Sonja Thompson started at TechRepublic in October 1999. She is a former Senior Editor at TechRepublic.