The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with file permissions, printing in Microsoft Outlook 2007, network monitoring software, credit card redaction, Citrix XenApp, and much more.
With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Why are my file permissions messed up?
- How do I create different languages for different user accounts?
- Will ever Software Engineering reach the level of Classical Engr. in Math?
- Outlook 07 Printing Issues
- Network Monitoring software
- Win2000 backup server needs access to Win7 PCs
- Credit card redaction
- Best phone for IT professionals
- Citrix XenApp Access Denied saving to local client drive