The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with WordPress, server power backups, Windows XP recovery, moving mailboxes to another server, network monitoring, removing Trojans, and much more.
With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- WordPress- Displaying and layering custom fields/posts
- Server room power backup
- How can I get copies of Windows XP recovery disks?
- How to move a mailbox to another server? (and retain functionality)
- Restrict internet access on specific networked clients
- Network monitoring
- Toolbook 10.5
- Compaq Proliant DL380 First Generation Server
- How to remove latest win32.sality and Trojan viruses
- How to make .iso from bootable USB?