The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with partitioning, scheduling, accessing shared folders, downloading software on TechRepublic, old AD computer accounts, ping domain names, and much more.
With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Partitioning trouble
- How to detect whether a system requires a reboot or not?
- End date/time before start date/time - cannot delete item
- Do I need RDS CALs in order for users to access shared folders?
- Why am I unable to download software from TechRepublic?
- Does Froyo or Nitro Desk Touchdown support Syncing Outlook Subfolders
- Ping domain name and get reply from BDC's IP address
- Legato Networker 7.2 problem
- Old AD computer accounts
- Programmer or networking?