The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with Windows Server Terminal Services 2003, Motorola Droid, connection speed via VPN, linking Exchange 2003 and 2007, and much more.
With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- See USB drive data in Shares of HP SmartMedia Server
- Is Faronics Deep Freeze good on Mac?
- Windows Server Terminal Services 2003 - Printing
- Groupwise migration to Exchange
- How do I get the widgets on my Motorola Droid Phone
- Microsoft Server Training
- Connection speed via VPN different on different computers?
- Need some ideas on enterprise print servers
- Linking Exchange 2003 and 2007
- Problem writing data in my SD card through PC
- Need to open a port