The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with detecting OLE Office applications, joining a workstation Server 2003, Citrix Client sessions, boot devices, Outlook 2000 SP3, and much more.
With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to email@example.com.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Is there a utility that detects OLE between MSOffice application files?
- How to prevent members of domain admins sending mail on behalf other users
- Help regarding joining Workstation to Server 2003
- Random Citrix Client Session Freezes/performance issues
- What's the H/W and S/W requirement to Implement HOSTED OCS?
- Boot devices not responding
- Outlook 2000 SP3 help
- How to transfer songs, videos, photos and playlist from iPod/iPhone/iTouch