The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with SQL Server 2008, Outlook, Windows XP, network sluggishness, Win32 exception errors, server inventory software, and much more.
With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- SQL Server 2008 infrastructure
- SQL Syntax
- SBS 2008 Fax Problems Sending From XP
- Network Drive is slow - DFS is in use
- Server, Service & Application Inventory Software
- Disable Outlook message of "opening a lot of items could take some time"
- Having a problem trying to fix an unhandled win32 exception error
- Windows Performance Monitoring Problem
- Junior Administrator Account, WinXP?