The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with Microsoft Vista, basic DNS errors, Hyper-V 2008 Server R2, Sanyo Pro-700, LDAP Authentication, Outlook 2007, and much more.
With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to email@example.com.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Windows easy transfer error in Vista
- Basic DNS set up with errors on DCDIAG
- Installing Hyper-v 2008 Server R2
- LDAP Authentication
- Sanyo Pro-700, getting 909 error
- Connect Outlook 2007 to Exchange 2003 from Remote Location
- Western Digital MyBook 1 and 2TB on Windows domain, how?
- How to setup GameServer (Say Half-life), so that people will join online?
- TFT monitor not displaying boot set up when selected