The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues such as changing Vista default settings, optical drive problems, sending e-mail in Outlook, spyware products, and more.
With the help of a few TechRepublic members who are very active in the Questions forum, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the highlighted questions from last week:
- Client can't ping server intermittently
- How can I change the default, Sleep, in Vista Shut Down
- CD isn't recognized, Driver OK, DVDs play fine
- Trying to 'Send on Bhalf of' but its 'Sending As' in Outlook
- Can Windows 2008 Server Enterprise Edition be setup as a Workgroup?
- Spyware problem..
- What Malware/Spyware product is the best one on the market?
If you have any Questions that you'd like to add to this list, please chime in the discussion thread.