The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with printers, screen resolution, Active Directory, Outlook, Windows 7, setting up Internet accounts, backup solutions, and much more.
With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.TechRepublic member jbateman submitted a problem to feature in this week's post. The person who responds with a helpful answer in the discussion thread will receive a TechRepublic coffee mug or laptop sticker. Here's the issue:
"'Supply expired; Press Enter to continue; Replace color ink cartridge' appears in the window even after a new color cartridge is installed. Help!"
Please post your solution in the discussion thread for this post.
Here are some additional highlighted questions from last week:
- Annoying screen resolution problem
- Education - Where to start?
- Macintosh screen control's gone wacky!
- W2K3 R2 Print Driver Question
- Active Directory Printers
- Can I report on my Outlook inbox?
- Limit simultaneous root login through ssh in SuSE
- Icons unclickable randomly in W7
- Can any domain user login to any computer on the domain?
- How do I set up Internet accounts for users?
- Backup solution for lots of office notebooks?