With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to email@example.com.TechRepublic member jbateman submitted a problem to feature in this week's post. The person who responds with a helpful answer in the discussion thread will receive a TechRepublic coffee mug or laptop sticker. Here's the issue:
"'Supply expired; Press Enter to continue; Replace color ink cartridge' appears in the window even after a new color cartridge is installed. Help!"
Please post your solution in the discussion thread for this post.
Here are some additional highlighted questions from last week:
- Annoying screen resolution problem
- Education - Where to start?
- Macintosh screen control's gone wacky!
- W2K3 R2 Print Driver Question
- Active Directory Printers
- Can I report on my Outlook inbox?
- Limit simultaneous root login through ssh in SuSE
- Icons unclickable randomly in W7
- Can any domain user login to any computer on the domain?
- How do I set up Internet accounts for users?
- Backup solution for lots of office notebooks?
Related Topics:Hardware Data Centers Networking Innovation Big Data Analytics Security
Sonja Thompson started at TechRepublic in October 1999. She is a former Senior Editor at TechRepublic.