With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are highlighted questions from last week:
- How do I fix black-on-black screen on Windows XP computer
- CD-ROM and DVD stop working and disappear from my computer
- Issue with Dell Studio 17 laptop screen
- XP hangs with only wallpaper displayed
- Hey guys, I need help on VMware's View
- Workgroup is not listed in locate results when adding users to file sharing
Related Topics:Enterprise Software Software Collaboration Mobility Cloud Hardware
Sonja Thompson started at TechRepublic in October 1999. She is a former Senior Editor at TechRepublic.