The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with updating .NET, file permissions, Windows Server 2008, Remote Desktop connection, HP laptop imaging, cursor freezing, and much more.
With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to email@example.com.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- What causes a web page and cursor to freeze
- .NET update problems
- RAID controller failure
- Are there any good tools for Server 2003
- Auto Shutdown of PC
- Will changing of domain affect the file permissions
- Can I set all Outlook/Exchange Resource Calendar items to busy?
- Clear cache in Windows Server 2008
- No ID address mark was found on floppy disk
- AD Default Domain Policy setting problem
- Remote Desktop connection fails after upgrading display card
- HP laptops won't image
- Why does the time stop when the mouse cursor stops?
- How to come back to the old domain name?