The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with IPSec VPN, file management, Windows Server 2003, VMware, SQL reporting services, Windows 7, Microsoft Office, and much more.
With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Help Required on IPSec VPN
- File Management
- Getting Windows Server 2003 with Exchange 2003 installed to work on VMware
- What size cement block is acceptable?
- SQL reporting services and ColdFusion
- Windows 7: When opening a new Excel sheet, the application is minimized
- Can't see or create tabs in IE7 in version 7.0.5730.13
- ICS connection problem