The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with ID verification for remote logins, Windows 7, SharePoint, creating scheduled tasks, connecting to remote desktop, and much more.
With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to email@example.com.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Security log - log in ID verification for remote logins?
- MS Office & Adobe not working in Windows 7
- How can I protect the contents of my website?
- Lost path First Storage Group Exchange 2007
- Starting Sharepoint Development
- How do I allow my Windows web hosting clients to create scheduled tasks?
- what would be a healthy technical study plan?
- Unable to connect to server with remote desktop connection
- SBS 2003 server DNS vanished
- Please help me with zenity pop-ups!