The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with Windows 7, Windows XP, mapped network drives in Explorer, parent public folders, Windows Server 2008, and much more.
With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to email@example.com.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Screwball touchpad
- Printing reports with Remote desktop 2008
- Win 7 Deployment: sysprep and answer files
- Samba server & Win7
- Mapped network drives disappear in Explorer
- Local device name is already in use
- How to delete parent public folders?
- Unable to USB Key to load Win 7 on netbook running XP
- How best to licence software products in a hot desking environment?
- Excel formula question
- Server 2008 disconnects XP drives
- Trouble running software on Windows Server 2008 x86
- SonicWALL TZ 210 Wireless-N Total Secure -Easy to understand configuration