With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Screwball touchpad
- Printing reports with Remote desktop 2008
- Win 7 Deployment: sysprep and answer files
- Samba server & Win7
- Mapped network drives disappear in Explorer
- Local device name is already in use
- How to delete parent public folders?
- Unable to USB Key to load Win 7 on netbook running XP
- How best to licence software products in a hot desking environment?
- Excel formula question
- Server 2008 disconnects XP drives
- Trouble running software on Windows Server 2008 x86
- SonicWALL TZ 210 Wireless-N Total Secure -Easy to understand configuration
Related Topics:Enterprise Software Software Collaboration Mobility Cloud Hardware
Sonja Thompson started at TechRepublic in October 1999. She is a former Senior Editor at TechRepublic.