The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with Windows XP file management, Outlook 2003, BlackBerry phones, securing date transmissions, server network traffic, and much more.
With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- I want to change my path in IT
- Windows XP File Management issue
- Outlook 2003 and Cached Exchange Mode
- Cost-saving tips for BlackBerry phones
- Used WinDBG Debugger to troubleshoot a Blue Screen of Death?
- Write protected external notebook hard drive
- How should companies go about ensuring secure date transmission?
- WIN 7 Clients losing connection to Server
- Server Network Traffic abnormal
- Software FW for Win 2000
- Replacing a windows 2000 SBS with a Windows 2008 Standard Server
- Faronics Deep Freeze
- USB Drive won't work with Server 2008
- Help admin rights!