The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with installing Linux on a SATA HDD, merging a partition with another partition, installing Office Enterprise 2007 on Server 2008 Foundation platform, and more.
With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to email@example.com.
TR member Gary sent in the following question. Please respond with your answer in the discussion thread for this post.
"My question is for the masses. I am wanting to know the best jobsearch website for IT technicians, or just the IT world? Thank you for your time and concideration in this matter."
Here are some additional highlighted questions from last week:
- Installing Linux on SATA HDD
- How do I merge a partition on my server with another partition?
- Two NIC cards, only want one to access Internet
- One of Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 Processor Cores lower temps. than rest, WHY?
- Software for diskless workstations
- My USB stick will no longer allow me access!
- Can Office Enterprise 2007 be installed on Server 2008 Foundation platform?
- Volume goes down to cero by itself!!
- File Manager
- Problem with XP bootable USB drive, Greg Shultz's Illustrated walkthrough
- Issues saving files in Office 2007