The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with booting an Acer laptop, Microsoft Outlook 2007, keylogging, Windows XP, Ubuntu 9.10, Windows Vista, RAID 6, and more.
With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Acer Aspire m1640 boot problem
- MS Outlook 2007 wouldn't save emails sent out
- IDE Drive (connected with - IDE to USB adapter) not detected
- Is there a program that will prevent/detect most keyloggers?
- What services can be safely disabled in XP Pro?
- XP IPsec L2TP VPN Server
- Has anyone worked with Ubuntu 9.10?
- NetBIOS problem with Windows Vista. Cannot connect to NAS via Vista
- How to setup Hardware RAID 6