The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with Windows Remote printing through a NetMotion VPN, decrypting files on a portable HDD, re-partitioning a mirrored SBS drive, and more.
With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Windows Remote Printing through a NetMotion VPN
- Acer Aspire 5050 keyboard won't work properly
- Dynamic/Foreign hard drive
- How to decrypt files on portable HDD?
- Server 2008 RC Folder Permissions
- How to re-partition a mirrored SBS drive
- Bandwidth Management and access control
- Dial-up Internet Disconnection
- Cannot logon to Vista
- Word 2003 opens at bottom of page
- I can't uninstall v3pro 2004