The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with removing a domain name on the logon screen, searching for words in a cell, recovered XP files not opening, and much more.
With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Install Vista and Server 2003 after Windows 7
- Need ADSL uptime monitoring software
- Remove or hide domain name on logon screen
- Kernel problem on my server
- How to search a particular word in a cell
- Recovered files through recovery software but XL files not opening?
- iPod is not recognized on one PC but is on another
- How to run a .Net program from a CD (.dll error)?
- My pendrive doesn't recognize