The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with converting Lotus databases to MySQL, internal hard drives, setting up a workstation, booting Windows 7, Windows Home Edition, and more.
With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to email@example.com.
TR member John sent in the following question. Please respond with your answer in the discussion thread for this post.
"How involved should the process of converting Lotus Approach databases over to MySQL be? Is this relatively simple or extremely complex or does it depend on the complexity of the databases? What could we expect it to entail?"
Here are some additional highlighted questions from last week:
- What is the maximum internal hard drive for Dell Optiflex SX260?
- Setting up workstations
- How do you change the way Windows 7 boots?
- Trouble on boot up
- Recovering an XP Home Edition
- How do I install a network where database can accessed between cities?
- What to use for security audit / test?
- MIME types
- Recovering offline files
- What server roles do I need to install/setup/configure