The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with Windows Vista, Microsoft Word 2007, Quickbooks, servers, OWA, and more.
With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.The following question was sent in by TR member nemesl:
"Could anyone tell me why does my Windows XP Professional reject system restoration to previous restoration points? I mean restore points that I set up myself. I would be extremely happy if you could help me. There is no other message -- just one stating that restoration cannot be made to the selected date."
Here are some other highlighted questions from last week:
- Saving in Word 2007 with Vista?
- Servers disappearing from browser
- Quickbooks Pro 2010
- Error installing iTunes on Vista Ultimate box
- W2003R: My Document shows 26 GB, but the folder is empty
- Vista service pack 2 revives old problem with WMP 11?
- My charger is encountering some problems of heating
- Can't load intra sites before re-enabling LAN connection
- Computer freezes every few seconds
- OWA and Account Log On To