The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with Outlook e-mail, wireless adapters, Windows Storage Server, peripherals, and more.
With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to email@example.com.
We received another question from a TechRepublic member that we'd like to feature in this post. Please explain your answer(s) in the discussion thread.
Question by TR member ctaurasi:
"What happens to emails that are deleted from Outlook?"
Here are some additional questions from last week:
- Onboard wireless adapter not supported
- Automate registry key removal
- Gateway M275 Re-loaded OS Windows XP missing drivers
- Restrict Internet access on WYSE thin client
- Windows Storage Server
- Windows 7 backup system image space limit
- Calculating amount of required employees
- How can I check how big a hard drive I can install
- Keyboard mouse weirdness