Pssst. I have a secret. I've missed work to play video games. Have you? Find out how your TR peers responded in a recent poll. You'll also learn what other discussions and TechRepublic members were the most active on the boards over the past week.Top 5 discussion threads:
- Poll: Have you ever missed work to play a video game? (Mary Weilage)
- Slideshow: 10 dirty little secrets about working in IT (Jason Hiner)
- Is your pride hindering your career? (Toni Bowers)
- Shadow DNS is in the works: Do we need a second Internet? (Chad Perrin)
- 10 free anti-malware tools worth checking out (Brien Posey)
- Christmas has been hijacked (Maxwell Edison)
- AnsuGisalas (119 posts)
- TobiF (73 posts)
- santeewelding (70 posts)
- Neon Samurai (66 posts)
- OH Smeg (65 posts)
- OH Smeg (17 thumbs)
- TobiF (9 thumbs)
- seanferd and boxfiddler (5 thumbs)
- santeewelding and robo_dev (4 thumbs)
Here are a few other links that you should check out:
- Social media can benefit almost any company's business model
- Camera phone challenge: Holiday lights
- Hal 9000 highlights TechRepublic Questions of the Week - Dec. 13, 2010
- Help create TechRepublic's FAQ
- TechRepublic swag from around the world UPDATED!
- TR Member pet pics UPDATED!
- TR Member tattoo pics
- TR Member costume pics
- TR member Garden Club gallery
If you'd like to contribute to the pics galleries, please send us your photos.
You can now also purchase merchandise from the TechRepublic store on CafePress!Addendum:
For those of you who just celebrated a birthday, please let us know so that we can give you a shout out next year. Also, if your birthday is quickly approaching, we want to know that too!
Thanks to TR members jamesski (Boots is ready for Christmas) and GSG (geeky Christmas tree with the TR flag at the top) for sending in holiday pics. I thought this was the best place to share them with the rest of the TR community. Click them to see the full size. Happy Holidays!
Sonja Thompson started at TechRepublic in October 1999. She is a former Senior Editor at TechRepublic.