In this weekly recap, you'll get a quick look at the top discussions and members on the TechRepublic forums. We also encourage folks to sign up for TechRepublic Live 2011!
Sterling Chip Camden's post about avoiding tech debt generated the hottest discussions this past week in the forums. Find out what other topics and TechRepublic members were the most active on the boards.Top 5 discussion threads:
- Avoid getting buried in technical debt (Chip Camden)
- Apple iPad 2: Who should buy and who should pass (Jason Hiner)
- Five tips for efficient file management in Windows 7 (Susan Harkins)
- Nine traits of the veteran Windows administrator (Mark Underwood)
- Commodore Amiga 2000 Teardown (Bill Detwiler)
- Mehul Bhai (13)
- Hal 9000 (11)
- seanferd (8)
- Palmetto (6)
- Tucson Guy (3)
Here are a few other links that you should check out:
- Registration for TechRepublic Live 2011 is now open
- Camera phone challenge: March to the beat
- Hal 9000 highlights TR Questions of the Week - March 14, 2011
- Camera phone challenge: Geeky couples
- TechRepublic FAQ: Voting
- TechRepublic FAQ: Q&A
TechRepublic Community photo galleries:
- TechRepublic swag from around the world
- TR Member pet pics
- TR Member tattoo pics
- TR Member costume pics
- TR member Garden Club gallery
If you'd like to contribute to the pics galleries, please send us your photos.
You can now also purchase merchandise from the TechRepublic store on CafePress!Addendum:
Registration is now open for TechRepublic Live 2011! There are only 100 seats available -- first come, first served. Reserve your spot today!
For those of you who just celebrated a birthday, please let us know so that we can give you a shout out next year. If your birthday is quickly approaching, we want to know that too!