In the hottest discussion of this past week, Toni Bowers shared information about a pending lawsuit over someone being fired because of their Facebook comments. Find out what other discussions and TechRepublic members were the most active on the boards.
In the hottest discussion of this past week, Head Blogs Editor Toni Bowers shared information about a pending lawsuit over someone being fired because of their Facebook comments. Find out what other discussions and TechRepublic members were the most active on the boards.Top 5 discussion threads:
- Another firing over Facebook comments: Lawsuit pending (Toni Bowers)
- Linux vs. Windows: Suspending logic and reason for blind faith (dcolbert)
- The many eyes that matter for security are the friendly eyes (Chad Perrin)
- Why you should never trust Facebook (Chad Perrin)
- Google raises the white flag on transforming the US wireless industry (Jason Hiner)
- Palmetto (97 posts)
- dcolbert, AnsuGisalas, and Tony Hopkinson (96 posts)
- Oz_Media (86 posts)
- santeewelding (68 posts)
- seanferd and Sterling Chip Camden (67 posts)
Here are a few other links that you should check out:
- Camera phone challenge: Food
- Hal 9000 highlights TechRepublic Questions of the Week - Nov. 22, 2010
- Help create TechRepublic's FAQ
- TechRepublic swag from around the world
- TR Member pet pics
- TR Member tattoo pics
- TR Member costume pics
- TR member Garden Club gallery
If you'd like to contribute to the pics galleries, please send us your photos.
You can now also purchase merchandise from the TechRepublic store on CafePress!Addendum:
If you just celebrated a birthday, please let us know so that we can give you a shout out next year. Also, if your birthday is quickly approaching, we want to know that too!