In the hottest post this past week, Jack Wallen asked the TR community which OS is easier to fix: Windows or Linux. Take a look at how your IT peers responded. You'll also learn about the other top discussions of the week and most active members on the boards.
In the hottest post this past week, Jack Wallen asked the TR community which OS is easier to fix: Windows or Linux. Take a look at how your IT peers responded. You'll also find out what other posts created the top discussions of the week and which members were the most active on the boards.Top 5 discussion threads:
- Windows or Linux: Which is easier to fix? (Jack Wallen)
- The truth about iPad: It's only good for two things (Jason Hiner)
- Should Intel decide what software we can run? (Chad Perrin)
- TR member loses seven years of data with openSUSE (TR member Jaqui)
- 10 red flags that shout 'Stay away from this project!' (Justin James)
- seanferd (193 posts)
- santeewelding (107 posts)
- apotheon (105 posts)
- Palmetto (96 posts)
- AnsuGisalas (92 posts)
Here are a few other links that you should check out:
- Consumers should reward carriers that offer an open platform
- Hal 9000 highlights TechRepublic Questions of the Week - September 20, 2010
- TechRepublic swag from around the world UPDATED!
- TR Member pet pics UPDATED!
- TR Member tattoo pics
- TR Member costume pics
- TR member Garden Club gallery
If you'd like to contribute to the pics galleries, please send us your photos.
You can now also purchase merchandise from the TechRepublic store on CafePress!Addendum:
If you just celebrated a birthday, please let us know so that we can give you a shout out next year. Also, if your birthday is quickly approaching, we want to know that too!