Do you have some nice photos that you would like to be able to present?
- Select an empty folder or create a new empty folder in which to save your presentation
- Copy the pictures that you choose to the folder (for best results, the pictures should have either a .bmp or .jpg file extension)
- Right-click on a blank area of the Desktop and select Properties
- Click the Screen Saver tab, and from the Screen saver drop-down box, click My Pictures Slideshow
- In the Wait box, set the amount of time you want to elapse before the screen saver is displayed
- Click the Settings button that's in between the Screen saver drop down box and Preview button
- Adjust the sliding bar for How often should pictures change? (between 6 seconds and 3 minutes)
- From Use pictures in this folder, click the Browse button to locate the folder where you saved the presentation
- Click OK twice, and then select the Preview button from the Display Properties window to see your new display.
- Click OK one last time, and enjoy!
Send in your own TR Community tip that we can feature in the TR Out Loud blog to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Topics:Innovation Hardware Tech & Work
Sonja Thompson started at TechRepublic in October 1999. She is a former Senior Editor at TechRepublic.