In this quick tip by TR member Jacky Howe, you'll learn how to create a cool background with Microsoft Paint.
- The first step is to open Paint
- Click File | New
- Click Image, and then select Attributes
- Change the Width to 1, change the Height to 2, and click OK
- Click View | Zoom | Custom, select 800%, and click OK
- Click on the color Red, and then click in the top of the new image
- Click on the color Yellow, and then click in the bottom of the new image
- Save the file, and set it as your background
Note: You can make the Height 3 and select 3 colors. Just drag the bottom of the new image down to expose the pixels. Have a play, and enjoy your creation!
Send in your own TR Community tip that we can feature in the TR Out Loud blog to email@example.com.