This week's edition of TR Out Loud features an opportunity for you guys to do what you do best... Ask questions that really don't need answers.
This week's edition of TR Out Loud features an opportunity for you guys to do what you do best... Ask questions that really don't need answers. *wink* Listen to the podcast. Enjoy!Notes: Top discussion threads:
- Reset lost Windows passwords with Offline Registry Editor
- What's the real reason Bill Gates wants to lift the annual cap on H-1B visas?
- Comcast considers creepy new addition to the set top box
- Good Bye IT
- 5 of the best desktop operating systems you never used
- CG IT
- Prefers to remain anonymous
- True Blue Dumphrey
- Michael Kassner Peconet Tietokoneet
- robo_dev Old Mycroft
It's your turn! Ask a question that you'd like to hear Sonja and me answer during our next podcast. Keep it clean and fresh, kids!Send your questions to TROL at cnet.com or call toll free (866)-414-CNET (2638). You can also leave a voice message on Skype at TR Out Loud (tr.out.loud). Keep it under 30 seconds, or we won't consider them! If we answer your question in next week's show, you'll get some TR gear, like T-shirts, mugs, etc.